standalone player

Monday 28 February 2011

Vol 2

Hi Guys,

Vol. 2 is nearly here! It's two-part collection. "Vol. 2: DnB Sessions" and "Vol. 2: The Mix Sessions". It's pretty self explanatory really. The Mix Sessions stuff is all the tracks (+ more) that was released to YouTube under the Mix Sessions name. DnB Sessions is the really new stuff that no one has heard yet, but as a hint: "Don't Scream" is part of that collection, even though it's not really DnB.

Strangely enough, the Skyline stuff isn't nearly ready yet. Well, the collection itself has been finished for ages (it's up on the YouTube account), but I haven't gotten around to the remixes yet. I've been working a lot and have also been trying to catch up on general life. There's some really cool and different directions I wanna take with these remixes (sneak peak: there may be some vocals) which only adds to the time they're going to be finished. So, you'll have to wait a while for that release.

Also, I am still waiting for material from Alter Ego. Danny has said he's got some new mixes he wants to send me, but they're not quite ready yet, which sucks. I've got some unfinished tracks but I really don't want to review them. Well, because they're unfinished. I know he's busy with work right now, so lets give him some space shall we?

Hmmm, I might even feel an Akuma/Alter Ego collaboration down the line... I'll have to talk to Danny about that.

So, release date for Vol 2. is sometime this week. That's as specific as I'm going to get.

As for Skyline + Remixes, I haven't a clue. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment