standalone player

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Don't Scream!

Right, so I'm excited about this mix. While I was working on it I sent the work-in-progress versions to Danny from Alter Ego to grasp his opinion of the track, and he liked it!

So, after a few bottles of beer and a Chinese takeaway last night, I got to work on finishing the song I call, "Don't Scream". I'm not sure why it's called that, maybe because of the creepy feel, but who knows. My mind doesn't always work properly.

Anyway, the song isn't available on the YouTube channel yet because I don't want to keep releasing anything under the "TheDarkMunk" channel name. I'm going to create a dedicated Gmail address for Akuma Music, along with it's own YouTube channel as well.

But the song is available via SoundCloud! And here it is:

Dont Scream by akumamusic

I'm also still awaiting Danny to send me his finished Alter Ego tracks so I can do a piece on them. So, that will come in due time...

No comments:

Post a Comment