standalone player

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Doing Things the Good Ol' Way

For the purpose of completing the remixes of Skyline and finishing Vol 2, I've decided to purchase a drum sample pack from Primeloops.com - both the FL Studio and Reason versions totaling nearly £30, which I don't think is a bad price.

I definitely think it's about time to start making my mixes sound more solid and professional, so purchasing some good sampling content was must. Both packs are currently downloading as I write this and I'll be looking forward to plugging them into FL and Reason and having a good play tonight.

The problem is that plastic burns a hole in my pocket, and I'm now finding myself browsing through PrimeLoops' awsome collection of sample packs and licking my lips a lot. I'm seriously thinking of downloading some Synth packs as well. Maybe some acoustic packs for my lighter work? Maybe mixing that in to create some weird Liquid DnB. Or maybe I should put my wallet away and calm down.

Either way I'm going to have lots of fun producing the rest of the Skyline Remixes and the Vol 2 stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment