standalone player

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Long Break, Back on Track

After a short break, and some dabbling here and there, I'm back in the creative mood again. I've been working on some tracks loosely based on psytrance and have also been experimenting with some new beats and sounds.

A new work in progress, "Don't Scream", will be ready in a couple of days and will hit the YouTube account shortly after.

I've also got some goodies coming up over the coming week:
  • Full hi-quality download of the "Skyline" collection, including three bonus remixes
  • "Akuma Vol 2" featuring brand new tracks and tracks in the "Mix Sessions" collection.
  • A review of some of Alter Ego's material (headed by some old band mates Danny & Kyle).
Alter Ego, I believe, was first conjured up during the days of playing in "the jam room" when me Danny and Kyle were part of an industrial death metal band (or somewhere near that genre), Serafim. The both of them started to experiment with FL Studio, creating some interesting tracks using hip-hop, jazz and metal styles to influence their core sound.

So far from what I've heard of Alter Ego, I love it. Keep your eyes out for a review of some of their tracks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment