standalone player

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Quick Update

Hey.

I'm trying to round some more support for the YouTube account, but it's slow at the moment. As you know I've got the Skyline collection up there, two Mix Sessions tracks and I'm currently rendering a Mix Session track into a video now to upload.

I'm going to spend tonight working on a new song idea, and remastering the two Mix Sessions tunes, plus I might do some remixes of the Skyline stuff later in the week. But, at the moment I'm a little ill, and I feel a little deflated to tell you the truth. I'm running out of ideas of how to promote Akuma Music in a more solid way. I really want to attract more musicians but it's just not happening.

I might look for some other electronica musicians on YouTube and approach them directly to do some collab work. Not exactly the way I wanted it to happen, but I'm getting tired of writing tunes by myself now, and I'm finding myself writing them the same way (structurally) every time. The only one that differs from the rest is the one I'm rendering now, "Nerve Gas". It's a remix of a track I wrote a while back called "Room 9016", which a horror based piece. Anyway, I threw some more samples in, a punchy but steady drum n' bass beatline and some synth. It sounds okay, and definately retains its horror feel.

But you know what? I'm still not happy with it.

Anyway, it should be on the YouTube account within the next 30 minutes.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment