standalone player

Monday 13 December 2010

Going live, people

Hi again. How are you? I'm good thanks. Oh, did I mention? Akuma's Skyline is going live right now on YouTube! Really? Yeah!

I finally got off my arse and I'm currently rendering the tracks into very boring looking videos, which consist of the music and a low quality image of the album front cover. But the music quality ain't bad, and I'm getting the files down to less than 8mb which is brill.

So, by the end of tonight the full Skyline collection will be available for your unlimited viewing pleasure at
this <- link! I also wrote some stuff about offering constructive comments, blah blah blah, but Blogger spazzed out at the use of my less than sign and cut a load of my text out. So yeah, be nice :)

The trolls are out there! I know who you are! I'm pretty thick skinned though, so I welcome your trollyness to laugh at your amusing yet immature comments. Lets see you try and knock me down!

Anyway, enough #ing and !ing, I need to get to rendering the rest of the videos.

Oh yeah, and on a side note, if you would like Hi-Quality MP3's, please email me at bradley.smith1990@gmail.com <- I'm sure we can work something out :)

Toodles!

Update: "The Planet"



Update #2: All nine songs are now live for listening on YouTube! Click here now!

1 comment:

  1. It's very lonely in this blog. So, I thought I'd add a comment!

    ReplyDelete