standalone player

Tuesday 14 December 2010

The Mix Sessions


Project #2

Hey guys, take a looky at the new project logo, The Mix Sessions. :) Snazzy, eh? Not bad for a five minute scratch-up in Photoshop with a stock photo. So what does it mean?

"The Mix Sessions" is the new Akuma Music Project. Here's what I want to achieve: a collection of 30 songs of any length, style or genre. I really want people to get involved with this one, the whole point is that I don't do everything myself :P

My friend Mat, who I ran Slayer City with said he may have some guitar/vocal material for me to work with sometime in the near future. Which I'm really excited about since my own guitar/vocal recording equipment is currently... out of use. I will be fixing that in the new year though!

So, to kick start this new collection off, I've submitted a new song to the Akuma Music YouTube account entitled, "Do the Mix". So check it out!

Like I've said before, get involved by emailing me at bradley.smith1990@gmail.com

I may make an Akuma specific e-mail address thinking about it... update on that when I can!

Right, hidy-how!

No comments:

Post a Comment