standalone player

Wednesday 22 February 2012

DSR & Akuma

Hey,

There is some new progress on the Akuma website, the new EP and the launch of Demon Sound Records.

Both the Akuma website and DSR will launch this weekend. Sadly, I've made the decision to close this blog. I feel that I no longer have a need for it. It really acted as a temporary placeholder to release my music through, and I feel like no one reads it anyway.

The tutorials blog will stay open. I still want to write a lot of articles and give something back to producers alike.

DSR will go live simultaneously with the new Akuma site, and the bew EP will launch roughly around the same period. It has a name, which has changed from what I mentioned in an earlier post.

Shatter/Twist

Pre-release artwork will go up on the DSR site.

Keep your eyes peeled, and don't feel surprised if you get a strange new webpage when locating to akumamusic.com after this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment