standalone player

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Demon Sounds

Hey all,

I know I keep promising a new EP, and that is coming! But, I'm waiting to get a couple more things finished before I release. Here's the breakdown:

Firstly, I've written some articles for the tutorials site (akumatutorials.blogspot.com), which I'm in the process of polishing up. There's several including layering drum sounds, eq'ing and compressing drums, creating bass sounds using Rob Papen's BLUE synthesizer, and some general FL Studio tips and tricks.

The second thing is the "relocation of this blog". Basically, AkumaMusic.com will no longer point to this blog, and will soon point to a new snazzy website. You will still be able to reach here using the old (and still working) URL: http://akumamusic.blogspot.com/. Eventually I'll point a subdomain here, something like blog.akumamusic.com, not quite decided on that yet.

The third thing is something I don't think I've mentioned yet. Demon Sound Recordings, a new independent, internet based electronic music label, aimed at boosting uknown artists into the scene. I'll be releasing my two recent EP's (Choatica & Sabotage) on this label officially, and I'll be releasing the new EP via DSR when it goes live.

The website is currently in development, and isn't far off completion. All the changes will happen at once, so AkumaMusic.com will most likely go down for 24 hours, and when it comes back online, all the new information on this blog, the new Akuma website and the new DSR website will be unveiled.

Keep your eyes peeled, there are things afoot.

Oh, and as a side note: for anyone who enjoys spending their time hanging out in IRC channels, I'm starting to frequent #dnbproduction on EFNET for anyone who fancies the "crack".

Bye!

1 comment: