standalone player

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Moving Forwards

Hello people!

Well, it's been a week or so since I released the Sabotage EP. The ReverbNation, Twitter and Facebook page are all receiving some increased interest, which is all good. But, if you know me, it doesn't stop there.

I'm on my way to finishing another EP. This one is slightly smaller, with two pure DnB tracks, and if I may say so myself, they're sounding pretty awesome.

I'm working on creating a monthly podcast as well, where I'm going to feature unsigned DnB artists, and play you some of their tracks. I'll also be giving you some updates on the general world of DnB, and maybe some reviews as well.

I also have an internet DJing session, which is scheduled to be about 2 hours long (at the moment). It will be held in January, and I'll provide a listen in link closer to the date. Be sure to check this blog, the twitter feed or the facebook page to recieve the link so that you can listen when it goes live. Most of the tracks played will be unsigned DnB, Dubstep & Electro artists. I'll make sure I'll post a full track list with links to the artists pages and websites on this blog, the day of the session.

Just another quick note, I'm going to try and schedule the session for 8PM British time, which means I'll actually be doing it at 4AM my time (Western Australia), which is a slight pain in the arse, but ah well. The session will be left up to stream as many times as you want for about a month (depending on artist approval).

Make sure you check out the ReverbNation account (www.reverbnation.com/akumadnb) to listen to Sabotage, and keep your feed-eyes posted for the new EP due to be out in a couple of weeks.

That's all from me,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment