standalone player

Monday 30 August 2010

Skyline

Well folks, as it stands I have two completed pieces for "Skyline" now, including the title piece. I'll probably end up re-jigging every single song before the final release, so whatever teasers I'm releasing here now aren't going to be the best indication of how the whole thing will end up sounding. But, it shall give you a good idea. :)

So far I have completed the title piece, "Skyline" and another, more retro-darkwave sounding song called "A Dark Place". Both are still majorly unfinished, and are just rough examples of where I'm going.

I have uploaded "Skyline" to Newgrounds, but since I have a new account they're putting my first upload through some kind of approval process, which seems to be taking forever, they've had my submission for about 16 hours now, and I'm starting to wonder if they forgot about me. Anywho, I just want to see what the random people of the world will slate about it, in it's unfinished form.

People can be so mean :D

Anyway. Impatience. Never good. I signed up for a MediaFire account, where I have uploaded the rough mix of Skyline in which you may download at your own will. Hell, shove it on animations/videos. Do whatever. Just try and credit me, and don't distribute it as if you were the creator.

fAg0ts.

There I got the nasty, bad internet lingo out of the way. *Shivers*. I might need a shower after that.

Anway, here's Skyline's rough mix:

Track Name: Skyline

Contributors: Brad Smith

Mix: Rough

Collaboration Time: 3 hours

Comments: None.

Linky: Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment